[occi-wg] moving forward

Tim Bray Tim.Bray at Sun.COM
Tue May 26 20:04:04 CDT 2009

On May 26, 2009, at 5:48 PM, Sam Johnston wrote:

> <XXX, doesn't matter what> isn't going to work and is a huge step
> backwards from where we are now anyway.

Where are you now anyway?  Facing a glaring lack of consensus on
pretty well everything.   I'd be careful about characterizing anything
as a step back.

All technical issues aside, and speaking as an outsider, I'd advise
members of this group to rally around whatever your co-chairs propose,
because they're trying to get you from nowhere to somewhere.  -Tim