[occi-wg] moving forward

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Tue May 26 19:12:52 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I strongly support this course of action.

One short comment on the side. If we decide to go for one or another
rendering that doesn't mean we cannot have a look at other renderings in
future. But for now we should follow the purposed process. In future we
can for sure add extensions and some more renderings of formats if
somebody wants it.

Remember that this group wants to deliver fast. But after we delivered
the API 1.0 or so we are not done and can work on extensions and other
renderings.

We can and probably change the charter accordingly and put in a timeline
describing where we want to go in the future after our first API.

All the best,

-Thijs