[occi-wg] Open Cloud Computing Interface Prague Presentation

Diego Parrilla Santamaría dparrilla at abiquo.com
Mon May 25 11:37:07 CDT 2009

Sorry I missed your presentation in Prague. The Sys-con folks failed with
the schedule of the talks, absolutely. Thanks for publishing it and giving
us the chance to see it.

Diego Parrilla Santamaría
Business Development Manager & Product Technology Strategist at Abiquo.
+34 620 57 81 46
mailto:dparrilla at abiquo.com
skype:diegoparrilla
www.abiquo.com