[occi-wg] Open Cloud Computing Interface Prague Presentation

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:11:20 CDT 2009

+1

Great job Sam.

Please can people on the OCCI list use this to select discussion
points for the coming weeks.  I think it is time we came to a settled
view for the data format - Thijs will bring this up on tomorrow's
call.  This view will be something we can change if we come not to
like it but it will be used for draft implementations - note the
plural meaning that whatever we do has to be something that enough
implementers and service providers can buy into.