[occi-wg] Future OCCI extensibility: compute, storage, network, service, application

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Mon May 18 04:54:40 CDT 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Alexis Richardson <
alexis.richardson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sam,
>
> We are not doing billing until we get the basics to work.

Agreed - I didn't say otherwise:

> > I agree billing is not in scope now, but it is a pain point that is of a
> > high priority so it will be in scope before long - once problems are
> solved
> > focus changes quickly and we need to be able to adapt.

It may not even be this working group that ends up with the problem, but
what is for sure is that someone will. Perhaps we can even reuse some of the
work already done - I don't know and I don't care until post October.