[occi-wg] Simple JSON rendering for OCCI

Randy Bias randyb at gogrid.com
Thu May 14 19:11:17 CDT 2009

Yes.  Extensions do not need to be interoperable.  If it becomes clear that
a given extension does need to be interoperable (e.g. widely adopted or lots
of variations of the same theme) then that¹s a red flag indicating we need
to evaluate it for inclusion in the core.

--
Randy Bias, VP Technology Strategy, GoGrid
randyb at gogrid.com, (415) 939-8507 [mobile]