[occi-wg] Format 4: Angle bracket or curly brackets

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:50:59 CDT 2009

My 2c on this one:

* I worry that allowing users to extend the core on the wire protocol
by having something as extensible as XML, will lead them to do so in
ways that break interop
* I want something where it is really totally bogglingly obvious when
the data deviates from the allowed format

I note that eg HTTP has a very narrow core for interop, but people
have come up with lots of ways to extend its usefulness by convention
eg AtomPub