[occi-wg] Simple JSON rendering for OCCI

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:42:30 CDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 7:35 PM, Sam Johnston <samj at samj.net> wrote:

> I could not be more convinced that JSON is not [yet] up to the task for
> OCCI (even if spot on for Sun Cloud APIs) but there's only so many ways I
> can say it before giving up and wandering off;

FWIW, I'm now 100% behind you on this.  And I fear the wrath of no one --
Well, as long as their name isn't Tim Bray.  For what I assume are obvious
reasons when it comes to the XML space, Tim's wrath I doth fear. ;-)  But to
everyone else.  Bring it, bitches! ;-) (said and meant in the most loving
and caring sense of the word, of course :-)

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david at 3rdandUrban.com | m.david at amp.fm
Mobile: (206) 999-0588
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |
http://broadcast.oreilly.com/m-david-peterson/