[occi-wg] Microsoft: "Atom Publishing Protocol (AtomPub) as the future direction"

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Tue May 12 09:10:16 CDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 7:57 AM, M. David Peterson <xmlhacker at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:21 AM, Alexis Richardson <
> alexis.richardson at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I thought this was quite interesting too:
>> http://www.defuze.org/archives/171-atom-and-atompub-were-failed.html
>

> It goes deeper than this, and to some degree both Joe and Sylain

You'd think the fact that Syl/v/ain and I have been friends for more years
than I have fingers and toes to keep track of, and have even lived under the
same roof for a period of time would keep me from mistakenly leaving the 'v'
out of his name. Sorry 'bout that Sylvain! :-)

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david at 3rdandUrban.com | m.david at amp.fm
Mobile: (206) 999-0588
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |
http://broadcast.oreilly.com/m-david-peterson/