[occi-wg] About the wiki

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 05:29:43 CDT 2009

Hi Sam.

Yep, that is exactly it. I think we should do a similar table same for
all nouns, verbs and attributes, since some of them are not clear to
me. For instance, what does it mean to clone a Server? Or in which
units is the drive's size going to be expressed? Networking seems like
it can use a little discussion as well.

How do you feel about opening a thread to properly define these?

Regards,

- Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova