[occi-wg] About the wiki

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:26:27 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I think we should better define the semantics of the concepts
presented in [1]. It is my believe that this is way more important
than the Wire Protocol choice. I would like to start by a detail
definition of the states of the State Model [2]. Even slightly
modifications I believe are needed (the "pending" state). But even
more importantly we should define what each state "means". That would
allow us to tell the difference between "Suspended" and "Stopped". The
"Some explanational notes" list is an start, but it needs further
refinement.

The question is: how do we go about this? Am I welcome to modify the
Wiki page? Or shall I start making the suggestion in the list to get
consensus?

Best regards,

- Tino

[1] http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/NounsVerbsAndAttributes
[2] http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/StateModel

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova