[occi-wg] Is OCCI the HTTP of Cloud Computing?

Randy Bias randyb at gogrid.com
Sat May 9 16:03:47 CDT 2009

Does stop mean the VM is persisted?  On Amazon it¹s a no, GoGrid it¹s a yes.

That¹s one example of what I mean.  But I think we can work around that.
I¹m more concerned about something like Œclone¹ because it¹s a lot more
overloaded than a simple Œstop¹.

--Randy

On 5/6/09 7:02 PM, "Cloud Central - Kristoffer Sheather"
<kristoffer.sheather at cloudcentral.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Randy,
>
> Many verbs can be interpreted in different ways, as long as there is an
> agreement to what each verb means, then I don't see an issue.  Stop seems
> pretty clear to me, maybe I'm just missing something.
>
> Regards,
> Kristoffer Sheather

Randy Bias, VP Technology Strategy, GoGrid
randyb at gogrid.com, (415) 939-8507 [mobile]
BLOG: http://neotactics.com/blog, TWITTER: twitter.com/randybias