[occi-wg] Syntax for attributes on links

Richard Davies richard.davies at elastichosts.com
Wed May 6 11:46:31 CDT 2009

> We had a chat about the formats thing and realised that a good
> position might be to disallow any XML use that cannot easily be
> expressed in JSON.

Yes, I agree strongly with that.

> This would allow JSON to be used - good news for "being very simple and
> clear"

Yes, and we'll be fighting for the "simple and clear" JSON to have the
minimum depth of nested data structures wherever it seems to be getting too
complex.

I also think that simple and clear JSON is also easy to convert to TXT, so
this will give us all three formats easily, and with automatic conversions,
which is where we should be.

Cheers,

Richard.