[occi-wg] Extraction of requirements

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Fri May 1 10:12:35 CDT 2009

I thought there were some systems that could hotplug CPUs and in any
case it's not something we need to care about-implementors can handle
runtime updates or return a HTTP error at their discretion.

There are various ways to handle memory [re|de]allocation but again
how it happens under the covers (eg balloon drivers etc) is
(fortunately) not our concern here.

Sam on iPhone