[occi-wg] Anymore use cases which nede to be documented

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 30 03:51:30 CDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the contribution! - You can add it to the document yourself
if you want , otherwise I'll do that later!

Cheers,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com