[occi-wg] jclouds and occi support

Adrian Cole adrian at jclouds.org
Sun Jul 26 14:46:36 CDT 2009

Hey, Alexis.  I'm not sure how much work is involved in appspot.  My
statement was related to this comment of Sam's:

We have a test harness running at http://occitest.appspot.com/ (but this was
> an older approach based on Atom with translations to various other formats -
> it needs updating).

I'm just trying to avoid having to code this twice, if there are in-flight
updates to the test harness.

-A