[occi-wg] [libcloud] Potential libcloud / OCCI collaboration

Alex Polvi polvi at cloudkick.com
Sat Jul 25 18:57:51 CDT 2009

Sam,

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 4:17 AM, Sam Johnston<samj at samj.net> wrote:
> If libcloud were to support OCCI then not only
> would it gain access to anyone who implements it, but eventually it could
> become a primary programmatic inteface for our RESTful API. I see this as a
> great opportunity for us to collaborate given we are working towards a
> common goal from different angles.

I definitely agree. I think the OCCI is great -- do any providers
support it currently? Would be awesome to have a sandbox
implementation or something? I think it would also be good to model
our data types after the ones expected with the OCCI.

I had a hard time finding the spec for the OCCI -- could you point me
in the right direction?

-Alex

--
co-founder, cloudkick.com