[occi-wg] Anymore use cases which nede to be documented

Michael Behrens michael.behrens at r2ad.com
Sat Jul 25 11:31:16 CDT 2009

I' added a compute/task use case could that would also support the
installation of patches.  Let me know if that's okay.
Attached is a PDF of the content as well.  A main driver was to also
provide for applying patches and updates to the system.  I think it
makes some sense to be able to use the same interface for that as well
as tasks, etc.

If it is not applicable at this time, it can be excluded, etc.

Let me know how I can help with editing, etc.

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC