[occi-wg] Priorities of the requirements

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 9 03:44:52 CDT 2009

Hi,

I started working on the document which will describe the use cases and
requirements. Therefore I need to add priorities to each of the
requirement we have.

I would lik to ask you to have a look at our Use Cases and then at our
requirements and then edit the 'Priority' field. The requirements Wiki
page can be found here:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/Requirements

Valid values would be either High, Medium or Low. I will start soon
adding my thoughts on this issue. But feel free to edit the Wiki page
yourself!

We will also discuss this on our next concall!

All the best,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com