[occi-wg] OCCI Latest Draft

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Tue Jul 7 16:30:49 CDT 2009

    Adrian> I noticed that the storage noun is related to mountable
    Adrian> storage.  Forgive me, if I missed the discussion.  What is
    Adrian> the status of object storage (ex.  Amazon S3)?  I'm
    Adrian> currently working on cloud object storage interop in
    Adrian> jclouds.  I'd expect something like the following, if we
    Adrian> aren't deferring this service to extensions:

  I understand your interest and concern.
  I'm not entirely sure S3-like storage is in scope at this point in the
game.  I don't think I can boot a VM from it yet.
  (Amazon EBS clearly is in scope)

--
]     Y'avait une poule de jammé dans l'muffler!!!!!!!!!        |  firewalls  [
] mcr at sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[