[occi-wg] IMPORTANT: Scheduling our weekly concalls

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Thu Jul 2 05:17:06 CDT 2009

Thijs,

It's looking like we just didn't pull it forward far enough (from 6pm)
before... one more hour and we're good with Wednesday. Monday's an option
too... could be good to get our ducks in a row at the start of the week and
work out what we want to achieve?

If you haven't submitted your entry yet then please do so... it's looking
like it's definitely going to be 4pm and probably Monday or Wednesday.

Sam