[occi-wg] FYI: Cloud Interoperability Roadmaps Session on Dec 10 in Long Beach, Ca

Bob Marcus robert.marcus at sri.com
Mon Dec 7 10:37:42 CST 2009

This is a link to the Agenda for the "Cloud Interoperability Roadmaps"
Session on December 10 in Long Beach, Ca. Craig Lee (OGF President) will
be presenting OCCI.
http://www.omg.org/news/meetings/tc/ca/special-events/Cloud_Interop_Roadmaps.htm

One day registraton is available to all at
http://www.omg.org/registration/ca/index-c.htm  I'll post a link to the
Proceedings after the Session.

 Bob Marcus

P.S. Shlomo did an excellent job representing OCCI at the IGT2009 World
Summit.