[occi-wg] XSD rendering of OCCI model(s)

Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis constantinos.kotsokalis at udo.edu
Thu Dec 10 03:42:47 CST 2009

Hi Andy,

No problem -- just to remind, these are still draft. In particular, I
am not sure about the approach of using all those root elements, it
may well be the case that they are not required eventually. As soon as
I get a chance to actually test them inside WS-Agreement documents
with some such implementation, I'll let the group know of results and
possible modifications.

Best regards,

  Costas