[occi-wg] Important: Last call for changes

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 4 07:44:21 CST 2009

Hi @all,

This is the last call for changes. I'll submit the documents to the OGF
editor pipeline soon (On Sunday).

This doesn't mean we can't change anything in future...but still it
would be cool to know that all people from this list are fine with the
proposed texts...

Cheers,

-Thijs