[occi-wg] Concall yesterday

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Thu Aug 20 03:18:47 CDT 2009

Thijs,

Indeed my calendar entry has a reference to the wiki page and I was getting
the error below - I eventually extracted the details from the Google cache
but when I joined at around 4:10-4:15 it said there were a number of people
on the call but the organiser hadn't joined.

Never mind - we'll discuss next week and aside from processing the feedback
I don't have a lot that needs discussing this week.

Sam
Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request *GET
/sf/projects/occi-wg<http://forge.ogf.org/sf/projects/occi-wg>
*.

Reason: *Error reading from remote server*