[occi-wg] Format-neutral PubSubHubbub alternatives

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Thu Aug 6 04:09:07 CDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Alexis Richardson <
alexis.richardson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alternative implementations or protocols?

Well the itch I need to scratch is that a client (or another cloud) asks for
some "slow" operation to take place, or wants to know when some event occurs
(e.g. scaling, failures), and needs to be notified. Currently our only
option is [long] polling... pubsubhubbub looks perfect but Atom-specific.

Sam