[occi-wg] Follow-up on today's concall regarding requirements.

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 3 06:27:14 CDT 2009

Hi,

I upload a new version of the document which includes the latest use
case and some refinments of the requirements. Please have a look here:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc15732?nav=1

We will discuss the document on our concall on Wednesday.

Please have a look and share your thoughts on the questions stated
below...

Cheers,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com