[occi-wg] Extraction of requirements

Luis Rodero-Merino rodero at tid.es
Thu Apr 30 10:35:44 CDT 2009

We would add

Identifications/References
Monitoring

The first would deal with the requirements regarding how elements are
to be identified/referenced (which elements have an id? nets, images
and VMs only? or also mems, disks...). Regarding 'Monitoring', we
think that's an important aspect that also should be included in this
specification.

Regards,
Luis