[occi-wg] OCCI MC - State Machine Diagram

Randy Bias randyb at gogrid.com
Thu Apr 23 16:10:41 CDT 2009

I would personally shy away from trying to specify multiple error states.
My past experience is that this is an endless bucket.  Systems fail in lots
of ways.  Once you start specifying error states you won't stop.

--Randy

--
Randy Bias, VP Technology Strategy, GoGrid
randyb at gogrid.com, (415) 939-8507 [mobile]