[occi-wg] Nouns and Verbs (was: Syntax of OCCI API)

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Tue Apr 21 04:09:28 CDT 2009

Regarding machine-readable SLAs, we should look at GRAAP -- as Andy
already stated. They defined along with WS-Agreement data formats for
the port type which hold an SLA on whatever you can think of.

The downside is that WS-Agreement is designed in a super-flexible way,
and if we'd like to incorporate it somehow into OCCI, we'd probably
have to do a rendering. The other thing is that WS-Agreement -- at
least to the moment -- is bound do WSRF. This also could be addressed
(ending up with a REST rendering of it), but -- to my best knowledge
as a member of the group -- currently there are no plans in GRAAP to
do something like that.

-Alexander

Alexander Papaspyrou
alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de