[occi-wg] Howdy

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:16:15 CDT 2009

Tim,

Welcome to the group!  Thank-you for coming along.

We are organising a weekly con call on Wednesdays that you may wish to
join.  I think Thijs and Ignacio will publish the details and agenda.

Please take a look through the archives of last week where Sam, Chris,
Andy and others have been holding forth on the OCCI verbs, data
formats and such like.  Don't hold back if you feel the urge to pull
us back from the brink ;-)

alexis