[occi-wg] OCCI MC - State Machine Diagram

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Apr 20 07:46:05 CDT 2009

Hi Sam,

Thanks for pointing out the registry, I missed it somehow. I like the
extensions idea, quite neat.

Also, I'm happy with a new "NEW" state and having "ABORTED" as the
failed state, although I'm not sure if we should use this for both 1)
the case that the machine has crashed due to some error and 2) the
user cancels the machine.

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova