[occi-wg] Instance runtime API

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Mon Apr 20 07:14:49 CDT 2009

Hi Meb,

Thanks again for your feedback.

Yes, I understand the problem (you know that is exactly the aim of
OpenNebula, to build those "hybrid clouds") an in fact that is
something that must be done to allow interoperation. I fully agree we
need it.

Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico): http://dsa-research.org/doku.php?id=people:llorente
DSA Research Group:  web http://dsa-research.org and blog http://blog.dsa-research.org