[occi-wg] Resource Types: Compute / Network / Storage

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 20 02:45:26 CDT 2009

Hi,

Regarding the terminology I would still suggest to use *aaS so everybody
know what we are talking about and we do not need to explain our-selfs
in footnotes or similar.

I know somebody might get bored of the *aaS think but let's not create a
new terminology for something that already exists.

Cheers,

-Thijs