[occi-wg] Resource Types: Compute / Network / Storage

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Sun Apr 19 03:25:05 CDT 2009

Morning,

Turns out this isn't such a bad idea as between writing and sending that
post Andy Edmonds independently suggested exactly the same thing via the
wiki (*suggestion: change workload to compute - workload might be something
ran on a compute resource*).

This is such a good (albeit obvious) idea - thanks David/RM-WG - that I've
even updated my cloud computing reference model (attached) by adding
"network' to it.

Sam