[occi-wg] OCCI MC - State Machine Diagram

Krishna Sankar (ksankar) ksankar at cisco.com
Sat Apr 18 11:13:21 CDT 2009

Sam,

                Just for clarity, resources shouldn't enter the state
matrix at any point. For example they cannot enter the matrix in
Stopping stage or leave while in Active/Running state. That is why the
entry and exit points are important. But, of course, we will discuss
these in detail as we progress.

                Yep, a Pause state is required. Good catch.

Cheers

<k/>