[occi-wg] Nouns and Verbs (was: Syntax of OCCI API) - state model

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 17 07:57:09 CDT 2009

Hi,

I created a Wiki page for further discussion (so the ASCII Art
survives :-)). I would like to encourage you to do this for all
discussion so this mailing-list does not become to 'confusing'.

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/StateModel

Well I'm not sure if copied and running are really different but it
might be interesting to know that a machine is copied (Although I cannot
think of a usecase right now).

Concerning the migrating I think that depends on how the VM is migrate
(live or not) To cover both I think adding a state is useful.

Cheers,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com