[occi-wg] Syntax of OCCI API

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Fri Apr 17 00:52:32 CDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 3:08 AM, Randy Bias <randyb at gogrid.com> wrote:

> We should start with it simpler, but eventually it will matter and network
> objects will be required.

In the most basic case we still need enumeration (short of reverse
engineering the information by retrieving all objects and doing something
like a 'select distinct' over them).

I'm thinking the network resources (and there shouldn't be many of them, or
at least not many shared between all users) should start with little more
than a name/description for UI purposes. Public cloud installations may just
have a single shared "Internet" network resource and that might be something
we want to allocate a well known UUID and/or alias to.

Sam