[occi-wg] APIs for cloud computing

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Thu Apr 16 11:02:03 CDT 2009

Sure will! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ignacio Martin Llorente [mailto:llorente at dacya.ucm.es]
Sent: 16 April 2009 17:00
To: Alexis Richardson
Cc: Edmonds, AndrewX; occi-wg at ogf.org
Subject: Re: [occi-wg] APIs for cloud computing

Hi,

There is a link to the matrix from the resources page in the WG wiki:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/Resources

Andy please add a link to the SLA at SOI's API and Model review when ready

Thanks
--
Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico): web http://dsa-research.org/llorente
  and blog http://imllorente.dsa-research.org/