[occi-wg] Scheduling parameters

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Tue Apr 14 06:51:43 CDT 2009

Hi,

Interesting, that is a non-functional requirement (see use case
template at http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/UseCasesAndRequirements)
, that for example can be embedded as part of the request. See  the
following use case for hybrid clouds:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/InteroperabilityAcrossCloudInfrastructuresUsingOpenNebula

Regards
--