[occi-wg] Scheduling parameters

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Tue Apr 14 06:19:01 CDT 2009

Hi Mehdi - I believe that such requirements could be expressed in the form of non-functional requirements for the provisioning of VMs/resources. Perhaps if you are interested you could spec out (on the wiki [1]) a use case that expresses these needs?
I don't think however it particularly useful to "embed" such needs in the OCCI interface but rather make them part of the request supplied to the interface and then allow the provider choose to deal with them or not (Postel's law ;-))

Regards,

Andy

[1] http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/UseCasesAndRequirements