[Nsi-wg] rfc8453

Guy Roberts guy.roberts at geant.org
Wed Jul 3 06:50:33 EDT 2019

Hi NSI team,

I see that IETF are doing something that looks rather like NSI.  https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8453

I recognise a couple of names in the contributor list at the end… Diego Lopez form Telefonica and Gert Grammel from Juniper. I think they are probably both aware of NSI.

Has anyone from NSI tried to engage with the this group?

Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Network Architect
Tel: +44 (0)1223 371316
Mob: +44 (0)7881 336417
Skype: guy1965

Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org​<http://www.geant.org/>
​
GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.