[Nsi-wg] Wednesday's NSI conf call

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at geant.org
Wed Mar 23 11:09:15 EDT 2016

Jens,

The NSI working group has decided that we would like to take time out to concentrate on NSI implementations and learn from these.

There is no appetite among our working group members for a big push to a version 3 NSI at this time.  We may pick this up again if some clear needs arise out of our implementation experience.

Guy