[Nsi-wg] Wednesday's NSI conf call

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Tue Mar 22 10:24:03 EDT 2016

Hi Jens-

You may also be interested in the GEANT Testbeds Service.
services.geant.net/gts
While it says "testbeds" - that is probably a misnomer... it provides
production virtual environments with circuits, compute nodes, switching,
etc. across the wide area GEANT footprint.  (Some people just use these
virtual networks as "testbeds".)

And GTS uses NSI underneath for its circuit provisioning.

Ping me if you want more info...
Best regards
Jerry
jerry.sobieski  @ skype