[Nsi-wg] NSI AA document ready to go to public comment

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Sat Jul 2 12:41:24 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Both John and I made a pass to address all the outstanding comments.  We
believe this is ready for final review and public comment if the
clarification to the comments are satisfactory.

The updated document can be found on Redmine:
https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13536

Thanks!

- Chin

Chin Guok                                                             NOC:
(510) 486-7600
Network Engineer
     (800)
333-7638