[Nsi-wg] FW: Side-Meeting NORDUnet conference 2016

Hans Trompert hans.trompert at surfnet.nl
Mon Feb 1 10:42:13 EST 2016

Hi Chin,

Colocating the NSI WG meeting with the NORDUnet conference is a good
option, I also prefer to have the NSI meeting ahead of the conference.

Otherwise maybe colocating with the Internet2 Technology Exchange
(September 25-28) is an option?

Whatever will be decided I appreciate the decision to made well in
advance of the meeting.

Cheers,
    HansT.