[Nsi-wg] ifModifiedSince/lastModified

John MacAuley macauley at es.net
Sun Apr 3 14:53:49 EDT 2016

Guy,

I looked at the NSI 2.0 to 2.1 delta document and it states the following for last modified queries:
o   Last modified queries

§  Add ifModifiedSince element to QueryType

§  Add lastModified element to QuerySummaryConfirmedType, QueryRecursiveConfirmedType

I had thought that after we left Prague the agreement was not to add is capability to the QueryRecursiveConfirmedType do to the complexity and issues with not being able to simultaneously query the request tree to get an accurate lastModifed data set?

Can anyone else remember the final decision?

Thanks,