[Nsi-wg] updated version of GFD-I-217

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at geant.org
Tue Nov 3 05:55:11 EST 2015

Hello All,

You will recall that at the NSI working group meeting collocated with GLIF in Prague, we decided that the tree model of communication should support both hop-by-hop routing as well as source based routing.

To reflect this we now have a new draft version of the NSI signalling and pathfinding document.  This is available to download here: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13504

Please note that if this document is approved by the working group it will make GFD-I-217 obsolete.

Could you please review the document and send your comments the NSI mailing list.

Regards,
Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
Tel: +44 (0)1223 371316
Mob: +44 (0)7881 336417
Skype: guy1965

GÉANT
Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org​<http://www.geant.org/>
​GEANT Limited, trading as GÉANT. Registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office – City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ