[Nsi-wg] Fwd: [AutoGole] Dashboard for the AutoGOLE - First draft

Hans Trompert hans.trompert at surfnet.nl
Wed Jun 3 10:12:47 EDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[AutoGole] Dashboard for the AutoGOLE - First draft
Date: 	Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:25:05 +0100
From: 	Gerben van Malenstein <gerben.vanmalenstein at surfnet.nl>
To: 	AutoGOLE Mailling List <autogole at glif.is>

Dear all,

In several meetings this year we have discussed monitoring the AutoGOLE
fabric. Hans and I have created the strawman document attached to
reflect our thinking.

We invite you to read and review this document, up to the point where
we'll have a final version that everybody can agree on. Once we're
having that, the next step will be implementation.

Best regards,
Gerben