[Nsi-wg] NSI working group processes

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed Jan 21 08:48:22 EST 2015

Hello All,

The NSI co-chairs are working on refining the working group procedures to help expedite the process of getting standards agreed.

To help the process along we have put together a list of core NSI principles.  The purpose of this document is to set out a baseline set of requirements that new NSI proposals  need to adhere to.  The document will help authors quickly check that their proposal aligns with the core concepts of NSI.  This document is only for  internal use by the working group and will not be published as a GFD.  You can see this document here:  https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/nsi-wg?folder_id=6601

We will also be adding some additional documents which will clarify working group process for reviewing and agreeing proposals.

I will be explaining this some more in today's NSI conf call.
Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
GEANT Limited
Email: guy.roberts at dante.net<mailto:guy.roberts at dante.net>
Tel: +44 (0)1223 371316  Mob: +44 (0)7881 336417

GEANT Limited is part of the GÉANT Association
Networking. Services. People
Learn more at: www.geant.org<http://www.geant.org/> and www.dante.net<http://www.dante.net/>

GEANT Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796.
Registered Office - City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ